Mathematical modeling of dynamical systems
- experimental measurements from a biochemical, engineering or any other dynamical system.
- one or more hypotheses about the underlying processes.
- to translate your hypotheses into mathematical models.
- to fit the model simultaneously to multiple measurements and to discriminate competing hypotheses (ODE fitting).
- to refine your model and apply advanced scientific analyses.
- to rely on an application which comprises the practical needs and experience of hundreds of researchers world-wide.
- PottersWheel, the Matlab® toolbox for modeling and parameter estimation which is freely available for academic users.
- professional support and consulting for your modeling project.
Find out more about...